- Kaitlyn keen in Korea: Mixed curling team into semis
- Maurice tinkering: Changing lines in advance of today's game
- Medal men: McMorris, Parrot climb podium
CHRIS YOUNG / THE CANADIAN PRESS
Toronto Maple Leafs' Mitchell Marner (left) brings the puck past Ottawa Senators' Johnny Oduya during second period NHL hockey action in Toronto, on Saturday, February 10, 2018.Marner magic: Five points in Leafs' win
- Preds keep pace: Beat Habs in OT
- Quack attack: Ducks down Oil
What we're reading
- Life after near-death: How Morrison, McMorris made it to Pyeongchang
- Age is a state on mind: At 53, speedskater Theron Sands chased an Olympic dream and daggone near caught it
- Top 10 rookies: Boeser and Barzal take control of Calder race
What to watch
- Winter Olympics highlights (live): Women's hockey (Canada vs Olympic athletes from Russia) @ 6 am and freestyle skiing (women's moguls final) @ 8:30 am / CBC; mixed doubles curling semifinal @ 6 pm / TSN
- NHL: The Winnipeg Jets play the sixth game of a 10-game homestand when they face the New York Rangers / 2 pm / TSN3
In case you missed it
- Say What?!: Internet crash creates media madness at opening of Games
- Top Copp: More offensive stats sure to come for reliable forward
- Hall Call: Blue Bombers great Reaves wanted badge, gun but police chief urged him to take ball, run
Let's look ahead
- Start your bidding: CFL free agency opens Tuesday
- Moose call: The local AHL team, currently on a nine-game road trip, returns to Winnipeg next week when it opens a eight-game homestand on Thursday night vs Grand Rapids.
The Free Press Playbook is published daily.
Want to receive this as an email everyday?Subscribe to Playbook
By subscribing to the above e-mail alerts I agree to receive selected communications from Winnipeg Free Press, even if I have previously opted out from communications. E-mail preferences can be changed at any time under 'My Account->My Email Alerts'.