- IGF playoff game: Nichols a go for Blue
- Gainey growling: Saskatchewan DB in bad mood for today's crossover
- Jets regain altitude: Bounce back with win in Arizona
MATT SLOCUM / THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Minnesota Wild's Jason Zucker, left, scores a goal against Philadelphia Flyers' Brian Elliott, right, as Valtteri Filppula defends during the third period of an NHL hockey game, Saturday, Nov. 11, 2017, in Philadelphia. Minnesota won 1-0.Zounds! Zucker a scoring machine
- Forsberg a force: Lifts Preds past Pens
- Isles rebound: Tavares leads way past Blues
What we're reading
- Fallen hero: On the table, the brain appeared normal
- Duchene done, who's next?: After blockbuster, here are six other NHL players who could be traded this season
- Jolting Jays: Dunedin hitting coach wowed by Guerrero Jr. and Bichette
What to watch
- CFL: Semifinal Sunday has the Redlblacks hosting the Roughriders @ noon and then the Bombers hosting the Eskimos @ 3:30 pm / TSN
- NFL: The Sunday night matchup has the New England Patriots in Denver to take on the Broncos / 7:20 pm / NBC
In case you missed it
- Strip tease: Hockey fans flock to Vegas
- My hero: Wiecek in awe of Habs great Dryden
- 5 Storylines: Jeff Hamilton looks at today's big Bombers/Esks game
Let's look ahead
- Home ice advantage: The Jets return to Winnipeg this week when they play three games at Bell MTS Place — Tuesday vs Arizona; Thursday vs Philadelphia; and Saturday afternoon vs New Jersey.
The Free Press Playbook is published daily.
Want to receive this as an email everyday?Subscribe to Playbook
By subscribing to the above e-mail alerts I agree to receive selected communications from Winnipeg Free Press, even if I have previously opted out from communications. E-mail preferences can be changed at any time under 'My Account->My Email Alerts'.