"*" indicates required fields
How do I log into my winnipegfreepress.com account?
To log into your winnipegfreepress.com account:
- Make sure no one else is logged in to winnipegfreepress.com on your computer
- To log someone else out, click the Gear icon at the top right of your winnipegfreepress.com homepage, then click “Log Out”
- Go to the top right corner of www.winnipegfreepress.com and click “Log in”
- Enter the e-mail address that is currently listed on your winnipegfreepress.com account
- Enter your password
- Click “Continue”
How do I sign up for winnipegfreepress.com?
If you don’t have a winnipegfreepress.com account, you can sign up for one in a few steps:
- Go to www.winnipegfreepress.com
- Once you sign up, you’ll need to confirm your e-mail address. We’ll send you an e-mail to confirm your account. Follow the instructions on that e-mail.
- If you don’t receive an e-mail from us, try checking your junk mail folder, your spam folder, or your trash folder. If you still can’t find this e-mail, let us know.
I can’t find my winnipegfreepress.com signup confirmation e-mail.
If you signed up for winnipegfreepress.com we have sent an e-mail to the address you provided. This e-mail includes a link that you’ll need to click to confirm your account and let us know that you’re really who you say you are. If you can’t find this e-mail, try checking your junk mail folder, your spam folder, or your trash folder. If you still can’t find this e-mail, let us know.
I can’t log in.
If you’re having trouble logging in because you have forgotten your e-mail address or password that you used to create your winnipegfreepress.com account, here is what you will need to do:
- Don’t know your password? Click here to reset it.
- Forgot your login e-mail address? You will need to create a new account .
I don’t remember my password.
How do I reset my password?
How do I change my password?
When logged in you can change your password by clicking the Gear icon in the top right of the screen, then selecting “Change Password”. If you have forgotten your password please use the reset password link.
I signed up with the wrong e-mail address and now I can’t log in.
Thankfully, we ask you to confirm your account and e-mail before requesting any additional information. This is also why we require you to verify your e-mail address before your account can be activated. Unfortunately, if your account has been activated and you are unable to determine the e-mail address you used to register the account, you will need create a new account.
I am seeing “Incorrect Password” when trying to log in
We’re sorry to hear you’re having trouble logging in. If you’re seeing an error saying your password is incorrect and you’re sure you’ve entered the right password:
- Make sure that your caps lock key is turned off and try again
- Reset your password
- Try using a different web browser (ex: Firefox, Internet Explorer)
- Try upgrading your browser and resetting your password again
I keep getting logged out!
You probably don’t have cookies turned on in your browser. Make sure you enable them so your browser saves your login session on winnipegfreepress.com (and other sites). If you’re not sure how to turn on cookies, try a search for how to turn on cookies in your specific browser (ex: Internet Explorer, Firefox). Sometimes people have trouble staying logged in if the clock on their computer or phone isn’t set to the correct date and time. Check that your clock is set correctly, and have your clock set automatically, if you can.
We want you to feel comfortable asking for a refund – all that we ask is that you explain the reason. We take our journalism very seriously, and we want to know if you believe an article is not worth the price.
We have provided some possible explanations on the refund form, but if we didn’t list an option that fits your situation, let us know by using the “other” option.
Some activities limit your ability to request a refund for an article. They include:
- Printing the article.
- Sharing the article in an email or on a social network.
- Commenting on the article.
- Waiting longer than 15 minutes before requesting a refund.
- Requesting refunds too often.
How do I stop my paper during my vacation?
You can stop and start your paper for a vacation, as well as manage many other areas of your account, by going to our Customer Service page.
Please note: You will need to create a digital account using the email address we have on record for you in order to make these changes. If you do not have an account, you can create one by clicking “Create Account” in the top right corner of winnipegfreepress.com. If you have any issues with the account creation process, with stopping your paper for your vacation, or if you do not know the email address that you would have used, please contact our customer support team using the “Contact Us” form at the top of the page or by calling 204-697-7001.