1355 Mountain Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba R2X 3B6
Building and Front Desk Access:
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Barrier-free access for customers and partners
During regular business hours (Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
Visitors who require barrier-free access may use accessible parking spots and can enter the building from the west side entrance doors. Press the buzzer located at the entrance door to alert staff in Audience Development to greet visitors.
Visitors who require access prior to or after regular business hours, please call (204) 697-7000 or 1-800-542-8900.
Communications & Assistive Devices
Visitors who require the use of assistive devices or other support, please call (204) 697-7000 or 1-800-542-8900 for assistance.
Any visitor who are disabled by a barrier may be accompanied by a support person and may have access to their support person at all times while on the premises.
Visitors who is disabled by a barrier may be accompanied by a service animal. Entry to the building may be from either south main entrance door or the west side entrance door.
We value your feedback, if you have any concerns about the accessibility to the Winnipeg Free Press please call (204) 697-7000 or 1-800-542-8900 for assistance
If the number you need is not listed below, the Winnipeg Free Press main switchboard, at 204-697-7000, is open Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. All numbers are area code 204 unless otherwise noted.
Delivery Inquiries: Audience Development Department – If you are requesting a change or voicing a concern about your account, please include your full name, address, phone number and account number.
To call to speak to us about delivery/sales of the paper:
- To report a malfunctioning newspaper vending box: 204–697–7001
- To report lost money in a newspaper vending box: 204–697–7001
- To inquire about home delivery: 204–697–7001
- To inquire about delivery outside Winnipeg: 1–800–542–8900
- To start/stop home delivery: 204–697–7001
- To apply to become a Free Press carrier: 204–697–7001
- To inquire about pre–paid subscriptions: 204–697–7001
- To inquire about credit card transactions and payments: 1–204–697–7001
Customer Service Hours of operation:
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday: 7 a.m. to noon
- Sunday: CLOSED
The Winnipeg Free Press offers a wide variety of advertising opportunities to get your message out there! For more information about your options, and to get in touch with our advertising department please click here. For more information about your options visit our Media Kit.
Classified advertising & Obituaries
See Classified Ad Deadlines for important info
Letters to the Editor
If you wish to send a letter to be considered for publication as a Letter to the Editor:
- fill out the form on this page, or
- email email@example.com, or
- fax 204–697-7412, or
- mail Letters to the Editor, 1355 Mountain Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R2X 3B6.
If you have a news tip we should report on:
- Problems accessing the website or logging in?
Contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Need help with online contests?
Contact customer service at email@example.com or call 204–697–7001.
- Need help with online classified ad submissions?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204–697–7100.
- Want to give feedback about the way our website, apps or mobile site look or work?
Email us at email@example.com.
- Want to give feedback about the news on our website, apps or mobile site?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contest entries can be dropped off in front of the Winnipeg Free Press building at 1355 Mountain Avenue in Winnipeg.
Carrier positions for Winnipeg Free Press & Flyer Advantage here.
Journalism students can learn about internship opportunities here.
Marketing and Promotions Inquiries
To make inquiries about the Jumble contest, email email@example.com
- News Fax Line: 204–697–7412
- City Hall/PSB Fax Line: 204–944–8125
- Manitoba Legislature Bureau Fax Line: 204–948–2144
Newsroom Receptionist: 204–697–7301
To email an individual, simply click on their name. Email letters sent directly to staff members will be considered personal correspondence.
Entertainment & Life
Photos & Graphics
The Winnipeg Free Press is a member of the National Newsmedia Council, an independent organization established to determine acceptable journalistic practices and ethical behaviour.
If you have concerns about editorial content, please send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied with the response and wish to file a formal complaint, visit the website at www.mediacouncil.ca and fill out the form or call toll-free 1-844-877-1163 for additional information.